Prices and Reservations
- How does the online check-in facility work?
- Does Bluserena also arrange air travel?
- If I have booked my own flight, may I still ask Bluserena to arrange airport transfers to and from the holiday village?
- Do you have a insurance in case of cancellation?
- Are pets allowed in your resorts?
- Are your stays at least 7-days long?
- Is there a membership fee in addition to the price of the holiday?
- Is it possible to book a car seat for transfers to and from the hotel?
- Am I personally liable to pay any holiday tax if applicable?
- Is it required to show the documents of the whole family?
- Can I make specific requests after arrival, for a sea-view, first row beach umbrella or sun-bed?
- Is there air conditioning on the vehicles performing the transfer service?
- How may I ask about prices or make a booking?
- Who should I contact to obtain information that I cannot find on the website or in your brochure?
- How does the online booking facility work? Must I pay the full amount in advance? How do I pay?
Work with Bluserena
- May I apply even though I do not have relevant experience?
- Is knowledge of foreign languages required?
- Is knowledge of Office software required?
- Are board and lodgings included?
- When will I be contacted after the interview?
- Is it possible to choose where I work?
- What type of contract is offered?
- I have already had one interview – may I apply again?
- Is it possible that I will be transferred during seasonal employment?
- How do I qualify as a work-placement trainee?
- When might I be contacted for an interview?
- Which villages are staff required for?
- How should I send my curriculum vitae?
- What is work-placement training?
- Medical Assistance
- Gluten-Free Menu
- When booking an apartment at the Serena Majestic Residence are linen and towels provided?
- What are the beaches like at Bluserena Resorts? Is the sea deep?
- Should I bring beach towels from home?
- Is it possible to hire cots?
- Can push-chairs be hired?
- My child is enrolled at the nursery, what should I bring? Is a doctor's certificate necessary?
- Are there shops inside the villages?
- Can I have lunch on the day of arrival if I arrive in the morning?
- How can I check my Club BluserenaPiù points total?
- Are Bluserena Resorts accessible for disabled Clients?
Bluserena Spa | Viale Carlo Maresca, 12 - 65015 Montesilvano (PE) | C.F. e P.IVA 01695910685