Prices and Reservations
- How may I ask about prices or make a booking?
- How does the online booking facility work? Must I pay the full amount in advance? How do I pay?
- Who should I contact to obtain information that I cannot find on the website or in your brochure?
- Where can I find your price lists and catalogue?
- What’s included in Pensione Più (Full Board Plus) and Extra (All inclusive) option? And in Leggera (Light full board)?
- Where can I find information on all the services offered by the entertainment staff?
- Where can I find information on the services and features of each village?
- Is there a membership fee in addition to the price of the holiday?
- Am I personally liable to pay any holiday tax if applicable?
- Are your stays at least 7-days long?
- Does Bluserena also arrange air travel?
- If I have booked my own flight, may I still ask Bluserena to arrange airport transfers to and from the holiday village?
- Can I book a baby car seat on the transfer vehicles?
- Do the villages have a car park? Is it free?
- How does the online check-in facility work?
- Can I request additional services directly on-site (such as sea view and front-row beach umbrellas in the summer villages – mountain view and ski school in Hotel Sansicario Majestic Hotel in Piemonte)?
- Are pets allowed in your resorts?
- What time are the rooms available on the day of arrival? And what time do they have to be returned on the day of departure?
- Are there shops inside the villages?
- Is it possible to rent a car directly in the Villages?
- Is there a doctor in the village?
- Is there a hospital or a chemist near the Bluserena Villages?
- Does your buffet include gluten-free dishes?
- In case of requests due to intolerances or special diets, who should I talk to?
- Can I have lunch on the day of arrival if I arrive in the morning?
- How can I check my Club BluserenaPiù points total?
- Are Bluserena Villages accessible for disabled Clients?
- When booking an apartment at the Serena Majestic Residence are linen and towels provided?
- What are the beaches like at Bluserena Village? Is the sea deep?
- Should I bring beach towels from home?
- My child is enrolled at the nursery, what should I bring? Is a doctor's certificate necessary?
- Is it possible to hire cots?
- Can push-chairs be hired?
- How far is Hotel Sansicario Majestic from the ski slopes? Where can I rent skiing equipment and buy a ski-pass?
Work with Bluserena
- Which villages are staff required for?
- May I apply even though I do not have relevant experience?
- Is knowledge of foreign languages required?
- Is knowledge of Office software required?
- Are board and lodgings included?
- When will I be contacted after the interview?
- Is it possible to choose where I work?
- What type of contract is offered?
- I have already had one interview – may I apply again?
- Is it possible that I will be transferred during seasonal employment?
- How do I qualify as a work-placement trainee?
- When might I be contacted for an interview?
- How should I send my curriculum vitae?
- What is work-placement training?
Bluserena Spa | Via Caravaggio, 125 - 65125 Pescara (PE) | C.F. e P.IVA 01695910685